Work with us!
CodingSTEAM is looking to grow and teach at more prestigious schools. This is an ideal opportunity for a career change! Send your CV to cv [at] codingsteam.com
What CodingSTEAM offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Great work/life balance and at most 20 hour weeks.
- Inclusive and supporting work culture.
- Training to continue your coding and professional development.
- Lunch included.
- No death marches or crunch time.
- Bonuses for good suggestions, retention, etc!
What you will be doing:
- Teaching Python and other languages to 6 to 18-years-olds according to the CodingSTEAM curriculum.
- Personalise sessions to the level and the interest of the students.
- Assessing the development of each student and communicating to parents or legal guardians.
- Being passionate about the students journey and encouraging.
What are we looking for?
- Native English speaker.
- Works well with kids ages 6 to 18.
- Python, Computer Science and problem-solving expert.
- Permit to work in the EU, Spain specifically.
- Degree in STEAM field from a prestigious university.
- Past teaching experience.
- 2-3 years of working experience at a reputable STEAM company.
- Previous experience with Replit.com, our learning environment.
- Experience in Data Science and Machine Learning.